Saturday, June 10, 2023

A Rainy Day Tour

Highland Garden Tour: June
The drive in

 I thought I'd post 3 videos of our gardens on this date. I'm doing this to show you all, but also for posterity. From my current age I can see the time when I can no longer care for this place that I love. Besides, it's been a rainy week. The garden isn't calling as it usually does this time of year, and it seems a worthy pursuit.



 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICtLMy9Y7A8&list=PL1R9UikVNaOqPnMj7f3-wIV9CEbubUw8C

 

 [Note: Technical difficulties abound. I'll fix this soon! Barb]

Two Lady Slippers
And a tasty morsel to close with. My friend, Rita, spotted these while we were hiking yesterday. Once she saw one, we saw many many many. What a gift!



 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments here!